This web site is designed as a resource for separating and divorcing couples to learn about collaborative practice to resolve family law matters.
You can contact one of our collaborative divorce process professionals here. Our group can be easily organized in to three sections: attorneys, financial and mental health professionals. Feel free to contact one near you to inquire more about the collaborative process.
Benefits of a California “No Court” Divorce
- Promotes respect and keeps you in control of the process
- Reduces conflict and negative emotions
- Helps couples focus on their most important goals
- Keeps information private so sensitive issues and finances remain out of the public eye.
- Saves time and resources by keeping the process out of court