"As a certified family law specialist and a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, I have specialized in family law for many years. Those years as a litigator have taught me that collaborative practice is the best way to resolve a divorce. A collaborative case is always faster, costs less and is less stressful than a conventional case where the parties face court congestion, delays and an adversarial, often hositle, relationship." - Christopher Moore Attorney
For more information about me and our firm please click on my website.
Benefits of a California “No Court” Divorce
- Promotes respect and keeps you in control of the process
- Reduces conflict and negative emotions
- Helps couples focus on their most important goals
- Keeps information private so sensitive issues and finances remain out of the public eye.
- Saves time and resources by keeping the process out of court