Mr. Anfuso has extensive experience in analyzing the financial, accounting and tax aspects of marital dissolution matters and civil litigation cases, including business valuations, Pereira apportionment of business interests, Van Camp analyses, determination of gross cash flow available for support, marital standard of living analyses, and tracing engagements for the purposes of determining post-separation reimbursements, family code §2640 reimbursements and characterization of property as community or separate. Additionally, he has performed services regarding various other family law issues including allocation of interest in pension plans and apportionment of interests in real property (Moore/Marsden calculations) and other special projects.
-Ron Anfuso Financial Professional
Benefits of Collaborative Practice
- Promotes respect and keeps you in control of the process
- Reduces conflict and negative emotions
- Helps couples focus on their most important goals
- Keeps information private so sensitive issues and finances remain out of the public eye.
- Saves time and resources by keeping the process out of court