Ms. Munoz was admitted to the California State Bar 2003. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan, an MBA in Finance from the University of Texas, and her Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School. She also qualifies as Solicitor in England and Wales. Ms. Munoz is an experienced collaborative attorney, as well as a mediator and litigator. She was the 2014 President of the South Bay Bar Association. She served on the Los Angeles County Bar Association's Board of Directors in 2012. She also serves as a volunteer mediator for the Torrance court.
For more detailed information about Attorney Janice Munoz, please visit her website at www.jmunozesq.com
Benefits of a California “No Court” Divorce
- Promotes respect and keeps you in control of the process
- Reduces conflict and negative emotions
- Helps couples focus on their most important goals
- Keeps information private so sensitive issues and finances remain out of the public eye.
- Saves time and resources by keeping the process out of court