Over 35 years of litigation in both criminal and family courts have convinced me that families are far better served by collaboration. I continue to do some litigation, believing (at least for now) that litigation skills and experience can enhance, rather than detract from, my collaborative practice. Please click on my website if you wish to view my professional, educational and personal background. Whatever else you do, choose collaboration!
The goal of our firm is to provide the highest level of technical expertise and professionalism in a comfortable, service-oriented atmosphere.
We believe the practice of law is a service business. We want you to hold us to standards of service which you may not have come to expect from other firms. Specifically, you may expect us to:
- Listen to you and put your needs first.
- Be available to answer your questions.
- Offer solutions, not riddles.
- Communicate clearly and thoroughly about every aspect of what we do on your behalf.
Because of our specialized areas of practice, we can offer in depth understanding and experience in order to offer you the best advice with your legal problem.
Benefits of a California “No Court” Divorce.
- Promotes respect and keeps you in control of the process
- Reduces conflict and negative emotions
- Helps couples focus on their most important goals
- Keeps information private so sensitive issues and finances remain out of the public eye.
- Saves time and resources by keeping the process out of court