Mr. Hunt is a Senior Partner in the accounting and litigation services firm of White, Zuckerman, Warsavsky, Luna & Hunt. He is a Certified Public Accountant and an Accredited Senior Appraiser in business appraisal. He has extensive experience with family law matters, including business appraisals, property division and child and spousal support as well as all other tasks related to the financial aspects of divorce. He has extensive experience in Mediation and Collaborative Divorce.
-Andrew Hunt Accountant
Benefits of Collaborative Practice
- Promotes respect and keeps you in control of the process
- Reduces conflict and negative emotions
- Helps couples focus on their most important goals
- Keeps information private so sensitive issues and finances remain out of the public eye.
- Saves time and resources by keeping the process out of court