Anthony Aloia, Ph.D.
Mental Health Professional
Tel: (310) 539-4281
23560 Madison Street, Suite 216
Torrance, CA 90505
Anthony Aloia Psychologist, has maintained a private practice as a Clinical and Forensic Psychologist since 1974. His forensic specialty is high-conflict divorce and custody disputes. He has completed one thousand child custody evaluations for the Superior Court. A trained mediator, divorce coach, and child specialist, he has successfully mediated numerous divorce and child custody disputes, and during the last eight years as a member of A Better DivorceTM, has provided divorce coaching and child specialist consultation to divorcing clients. An expert in managing high-conflict and difficult clients, he offers training seminars and continuing education to family law practitioners, including litigating and collaborative attorneys, financial specialists, and mental health practitioners.
Benefits of Collaborative Practice
- Promotes respect and keeps you in control of the process
- Reduces conflict and negative emotions
- Helps couples focus on their most important goals
- Keeps information private so sensitive issues and finances remain out of the public eye.
- Saves time and resources by keeping the process out of court