Since his admission to the California State Bar in 2003, Austin has devoted his practice exclusively to family law matters. His experience includes the first 15 years of his career at Young, Spiegel & Lee (formerly Kaufman & Young), a prominent family law firm in Beverly Hills. He has represented a wide array of clients, from celebrities to volunteer work with low income families, and has handled family law issues both straightforward and complex. Austin has been named a “Rising Star” in Family Law by Super Lawyers Southern California (as published in Los Angeles Magazine) on three occasions and is a member of the South Bay Bar Association and Los Angeles County Bar Association Family Law Section.
When Austin is not practicing law, he enjoys spending time with his wife and three children and is an avid fan of boxing and Dodgers baseball.
Benefits of Collaborative Practice
- Promotes respect and keeps you in control of the process
- Reduces conflict and negative emotions
- Helps couples focus on their most important goals
- Keeps information private so sensitive issues and finances remain out of the public eye.
- Saves time and resources by keeping the process out of court
This web site is designed as a resource for separating and divorcing couples to learn about collaborative practice to resolve family law matters. You can learn more about collaborative practice by contacting one of our professionals listed.