Jane Euler Attorney provides a variety of alternatives and resources to family law clients, including collaboration, mediation, and litigation, when necessary. Having participated in the litigation system for her entire practice, she is truly inspired by what the collaborative approach provides to those who are in the unfortunate circumstance of having to separate a marriage or living together relationship.
In offering collaborative as an alternative to her family law clients, Jane Euler, Attorney is confident in the knowledge that their emotional and financial needs will be addressed in addition to their legal issues. With the assistance of a team that is focused on the family's best interests, they do a lot of behind the scenes work in addition to working directly with our clients to create win-win resolutions allowing the parties (and any children) to move on with their lives in a more positive and productive manner. It is her hope that the litigation model will soon be replaced by collaborative and mediation alternatives.
Benefits of a California “No Court” Divorce
- Promotes respect and keeps you in control of the process
- Reduces conflict and negative emotions
- Helps couples focus on their most important goals
- Keeps information private so sensitive issues and finances remain out of the public eye.
- Saves time and resources by keeping the process out of court